- No 1: Joint Ease = Can ease joint pain, stiffness and arthritis.
Contains – Lavender, rosemary & eucalyptus – Not suitable for high blood pressure – Apply to joints.
- No 2: Respiration = Can relax breathing and improve the respiratory system.
Contains – Eucalyptus, lavender & lemon – Apply to chest throat and upper back.
- No 3: Cellulite and fluid retention = Can be a diuretic and toning.
Contains – Fennel, juniper & rosemary – Not suitable high blood pressure & pregnancy, Apply to hips & thighs after bathing.
- No 4: Sensitive Skin = Can help conditions such as eczema and allergies.
Contains – Camomile – Use test area first.
- No 5: Head Tension = Can be uplifting, energising and good for muscular tension.
Contains – Lavender, rosemary & peppermint – Not suitable for high blood pressure- Apply to temples and neck.
- No 6: Tiredness & Lethargy = Can be uplifting and refreshing.
Contains – Basil, lemon & geranium – Apply to temples.
- No 7: Problem Skin = Can be uplifting and relaxing and can improve skin condition.
Contains – Lavender, camomile & bergamot – Apply to skin/ scalp daily – do test area first
- No 8: Sleep = Can be relaxing and improve sleep.
Contains – Ylang ylang, lavender & marjoram – Apply to temples, neck and shoulders.
- No 9: Muscular = Can help aches and pains.
Contains – Lavender, eucalyptus & marjoram – Apply to muscle tissue.
- No 10: Circulation = Can help cold hands and feet and can be warming and stimulating.
Contains – Rosemary, lemon & juniper – Not suitable on high blood pressure – Apply to hands, feet & legs.
- No 11: Hormonal – Can help hormonal imbalances and can be balancing and cooling-Contains – Clary sage, geranium & cypress – Apply to temples, neck, shoulders or abdomen.
- No 12: – Nasal – Can be decongestant, antiviral, boost immune system also may help with aches and pains.
Contains – Eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree – Apply to sides of nose and throat